Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Attack of the killer ex-boyfriends

Okay this is a truly strange experience.
But as of late, whenever I meet or go out with a new guy I end up running into one of my exes.
How strange is that?
Take for example my one and only date with Andrew, ran into Travel Agent on the way to the restaurant. I never ever see him about town and lo and behold there he is. Awkward.
Then on my first date with cancer research scientist, who do I run into but the jazz singer from last summer. Also incredibly awkward as I also never see him about town.
And today I finally talked with the guy from the gym. The one I have been making eyes at for the past two weeks.
I have to say I think he is cute!!
And on my walk home I run into another ex.
What is the universe trying to tell me?

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 15 August, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

The universe is telling you to drop your drawers and take what's coming to you!
in a good way.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home