Saturday, August 12, 2006

No one is gay, it is just laziness

Last night a friend and I guzzled wine while watching cheesy movies.
We watched Adam and Steve, which was delightful.
We also talked about relationships, stuff, friends, ex-friends, more stuff, etc.
At one point toward the end of the evening I was laying on the very edge of my loveseat. Apparently that much weight on the edge makes my loveseat tip over and I fell to the floor with the couch on top of me.
This was hysterical.
I had to be rescued as I was unable to stop laughing.
Tara came to my rescue and then she was also unable to stop laughing.
I laughed so hard today my arms hurt.
No really, the pain in my arms woke me at 6 am. They really hurt. Healing power of laughter my ass.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 12 August, 2006, Blogger mainja said...

LOL. wow, that sounds like something i would do...

 
At Sunday, 13 August, 2006, Blogger emily said...

You're AWESOME! How has that not happened to me, yet? I'm such a klutz, you'd think it would have happened by now.

 
At Sunday, 13 August, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

That's just classic. I'm smiling just thinking of the scene you described.

 
At Monday, 14 August, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Lol, wish we could have seen that.
I don't understand the title, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home