Monday, July 17, 2006

Sense and not sense

Nothing exciting once again to report.
I am at the Albion library today and it is crazy busy but with the most boring questions I have ever encountered. I am used to the repition of the job but right now all I am hearing are the same things over and over. "Can I use the computer?" "Can I get a library card?" and the answer is yes, and let me show you how.
There is the not so exciting fact that it took me an hour to get here today. Bleh! That bites, and this is the library that I was asked to apply for. I am not sure I can take it here. I will see how today goes.
But the other bad thing is that this heat makes me feel icky. I am all hot and gross feeling and the air in here is not fresh so that is making it worse.
Save me.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 July, 2006, Blogger emily said...

I hope it's cooler for you today, wherever you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home