Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ooopsie

Last night at work I had my first pre-teen book club meeting here. It went well.
however I did manage to write on what I thought was a wipe board. It is not. I used wipe board marker, but apparently when you just write on a metal surface that looks like a wipe board with an erasable marker it still remains permanent.
My my my.
And I only have 30 more hours to go before I am permanent permanent. Here's hoping that no one thinks that is worth my dismissal.
And other than that there is nothing going on. Wow . . . boring.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 13 July, 2006, Blogger mainja said...

windex works wonders on that kind of thing. as does fantastic.

 
At Thursday, 13 July, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

I will have to try that tommorrow when I am back here.

 
At Thursday, 13 July, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Or a Mr. Clean magic eraser (or the non-branded version of one). Those things are seriously handy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home