Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Sampladelic Hit Factory

I have recently started doing yoga again.
When I lived in the G-spot I would do yoga at least twice a week with this amazing yoga instructor who just made the sessions.
Since having left I have not found as good a yoga instructor until recently. There is this fantastic hatha yoga instructor at the Y.
Anyways, that is not the main plot of this story, just the introduction so when I start talking about yoga you are all not - Huh? He is doing yoga? What the fuck? He has not done yoga since he moved here.
All right so last night we were doing some stretches (a duhhhh - what else would you do in yoga?) where you are in the table position and then life your left arm and right leg, or vice versa. A very nice cross stretch.
The instructor told us all to raise our heads and look across the room. I did. And the first thing I noticed was that the guy in front of me was not wearing underwear.
The stretch we were doing made it perfect for me to be a voyuer, but ugh!
That is really not what I want to see when I am trying to concentrate on something else like my body and my spiritual growth.
So, I just wanted you all to know that I was raped in the eye by some complete (albeit attactive stranger) at the Y last night.
Please send money if you wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home