Thursday, June 08, 2006

Candy-o oh oh oh

I have recently become obsessed with Letters to Cleo's cover of the Cars song "The Dangrous Type."
I don't know why.
I have had this song in my posession for over a decade now. But as of late I can not stop listening to it.
Today at the gym I listened to it 16 times.
It is quickly creeping up my 25 most played songs on I-tunes.
I don't even know what the song is about.
And it does not help that in the video the lead singer wears a really cute outfit and dances this cute dance . . . and . . . had a giant disco ball chained to her ankle.
If any of you are wanting to get me a cute gift but can not think of what - I want a disco ball with a chain.

4 Comments:

At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

That would be a fun gift.

 
At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Dude! I have a disco ball that almost on a chain.

 
At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Yay, I can comment again. Blogger was down for so long.

 
At Saturday, 10 June, 2006, Blogger Heather Warren said...

Can you send me the lyrics to the song....I want to know how your heart is beating these days.

love
Isabel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home