Friday, June 02, 2006

What meat is best served with losing your anal virginity?

From a few posts back I was discussing dear sweet high school friend Linda. Yes that's right, perhaps you remember her and her crazy shenanigans.
Well out of no where, her brother has contacted me on My Space.
How crazy is that?
Her brother is just as "special" as she is. And when I say special I don't mean retarded or mentally handicapped special, (and when I say retarded or mentally handicapped I mean they can do anything) I mean SPECIAL!
I think it is so karmic of life that I try to work through the Linda stuff and now her brother contacts me. This probably means that soon she will contact me and then I will get to tell her off, and hopefully see photos of her teddy bear wedding.
Yippee.
Man, I need a boyfriend just to get me out of these things.

3 Comments:

At Friday, 02 June, 2006, Blogger john said...

Well at least you can get some closure.

 
At Friday, 02 June, 2006, Blogger JM said...

The same Linda that was your best friend?
Wow, after all these years brought together by something like Friendster or Myspace. Imagine that?
I bet she was stalking you.

 
At Friday, 02 June, 2006, Blogger emily said...

How strange! Let us know what happens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home