Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bitter Suite

The date with the research scientist went well.
He and I saw Strangers With Candy : The Movie.
He is much more attractive than I thought, however we are still in the getting to know you phase.
He did ask me out for a second date on tuesday night but I was busy. And we have a date set for next weekend for him to come over for dinner.
However, last night I went to where he works and took him a mixed cd. I think perhaps this was a bad idea. He did not seem overly thrilled to see me at work, which I can understand. But he also avoided having me talk to him in front of his co-workers. This I can understand to a certain extent, but it annoys me since it displays his degree of outness. (I think, I could be wrong about this and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt but after I gave him the Cd I had the distinct impression that I had just made a big mistake).
But since we had our first date we have emailed back and forth and messengered all day long, so I don't know what is going on.
This is however further complicated by a man at the gym.
I first noticed him last week when he was on the elliptical next to me. The next day we passed each other on the street and both checked each other out and then we both looked back at the other.
The next day at the gym we smiled at each other. It was a very nice experience. And the day after that it occurred again and this time Mainja was at the gym so it was even nicer.
And for some reason I can not get this guy out of my head. I don't even know his name or anything about him, but I find myself thinking about him and fantasizing about him. This has never really happened to me before and I have no idea what to make of it. I know that I have to talk to him, it just depends on when I see him next. He was not at the gym on thursday or friday and today I did not go since it is my day off.
So I have no idea what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home