Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And once again, gay men have the weirdest fetishes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This photos is from a website and video release of a large teddy bear who likes to go around fucking and getting sucked by other guys.
I have to say I find it a lot weird. Not that I have anything against it, it is just one of those things that I am gonna have to accept and just move on.
The Bears name is Plushie Schwartz and he has a website if you all wanna go visit it:
http://www.plushieschwartz.com/
Kind of makes me think of the Bjork "Human Behaviour" video, but a lot more dirty!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

ok, that shit is freaking me out!

love your blog, I am going to have to link you!

 
At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I love investigating people's fetishes.
I don't find it sexually exciting to blow a teddy bear, but it is interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home