Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Plug and Play?

I have recently signed up to some internet gay meeting people sights.
And on one people keep frequently using the acronym PNP. For the life of me I could not figure out why some people were so into and so adamantly against plug and play.
It did not even occur to me that it could have a different meaning.
But . . . it does.
It refers to Party and Play, which means taking drugs and having sex. However Wikipedia defines it as: gay men who take drugs such as crystal meth and then have gay sex.

My question is, what kind of other sex do gay men have?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 01 November, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

I have gay sex with myself sometimes.

 
At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

That is such a hilarious wikipedia entry. I can't believe it says that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home