Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wow - its an elevator

My day began today with my usual walk to the subway. There is a condo building going up next to it and as I was approaching I was watching all these people staring at something. I thought perhaps someone was going to jump, or that there was something new and exciting. But all they were doing was watching the workers elevator go up. And I literally thought to myself "Wow, its an elevator". And then I wondered had they never seen one before, was this concept that new? Or was there some signifigance that I was missing.
Guess I will never know.
Last night I decided to log onto Gay Canada for the first time in about half a year. I was just curious about who might be online and who may have checked me out. Strangely enough there was an email from some guy in new york. He was attempting to meet me and I don't know what it was about it but I found myself inherently not trusting this guy. I could not help but feel that he was up to something other than attempting to meet someone.
Now I don't know if this is just me and my learned dislike and distrust of men, or if there was something else going on. Either way I feel freaked out by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home