Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm sorry, I need some clarification, are we flirting?

I am still hanging out with Cancer research boy. But I still have no idea what is going on.
He came over for dinner on sunday night and he was behaving differently from how he normally does, and then so did I.
He started off by saying that the music I listen to is really Lesbian. I have no idea what that even means so I called him on it. We then proceeded to put on different songs for him to qualify them as dykey or straight. Apparently I listen to a lot of dykey music in his opinion. Then I played Suede's song Head Music (which is about oral sex) and he denied it and said that the main lyric was not in fact "give me head" but "Get me high." So I called my friend Lena who set him straight on this fact (I think that was a bit jerky of me but I was picking up on his grade 4 school of flirting).
And the rest of the night went like that, he told me my food was dykey, apparently owning cats is a lesbian thing (who knew?), but my couches are really gay. I shoved my eczema foot toward his face and dared him to lick it, he grabbed my leg, and seemed like he was about to start play fighting but then decided not to (he has done this before) and so I am once again confused. Cause I thought we were just friends but I am getting signs that say other wise.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

cancer research boy? is he on chemo?

 
At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

No he is doing his masters in cancer research. He is super smart and cute. Its a deadly combo, along with his being what I think is romantically dumb.

 
At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I dunno. It seems he may just be your buddy. But what do I know besides everything.

 
At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

nothing at all, YJA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home