Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Like a homo with amnesia I was coming out every week

Those ain't your funions! Those are foxy's funions! Get your hands off her funions.

I have never had funions. You can only get them in America, or at least that is the only place as far as I know.
I want some funions. It bugs me when you can get something in a country that is so close but for some reason it has never been marketed here. Or when those evil fuckers discontinue one product in one country (aka: guacamole doritos in Canada) but keep the product in the other country, just to piss me off.
That was one of my favourite things about my semester in London England was eating all the food that I had heard reference to on all those british sitcoms that I love so much but had never had a chance to eat. Like Curly Wurlys, oh those are good!
Sigh.
I have no idea what else to report, not much is going on. I move to my new position in a week yesterday and I am looking forward to it. Other than that not much fun.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 06 December, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

What are Funions?
Are they like those oniony puffy chips that we can buy here?

Mmmm, i love Curly Wurlys! And pork pies, which don't normally exist in this climate either.

 
At Thursday, 07 December, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

Alas, I can't buy ketchup flavored chips here. I feel your pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home