Friday, December 15, 2006

The sounds of my nose

I have really loud sneezes.
I am not bragging, I hate them.
Working in a library when you sneeze as loudly as I do everyone knows that you have just sneezed.
It is a little embarassing when you sneeze and people step out of the stacks to look at you.
And the thing that really drives me nuts is that when I was a younger boy I used to hate how loud my father sneezed and was so thankful that I did not.
and now I do.
And I don't like it.
How do I get a more dainty effeminate sneeze? My sneeze is the butchest thing about me.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, 17 December, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I hold them in...but then it hurts my head...and I get made fun of for sounding like a bird sneezing...and I didn't even know that birds sneezed.

 
At Monday, 18 December, 2006, Blogger emily said...

I sneeze loudly, too.

And seriously, coming out of the stacks to look for who sneezed? Dudes need to find something better to do with their time.

 
At Wednesday, 20 December, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

dude. dont hold back. its dangerous!

 
At Thursday, 21 December, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

My father has a really loud sneeze as well. As long as you don't start yawning loudly and dramatically, I think you're okay. Sneezing just happens.

 
At Friday, 22 December, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

I thought when you sneezed that meant someone was thinking about having sex with you. Sneeze away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home