Thursday, January 25, 2007

And I'm in Love

I have hummed and hawed about posting about this and have decided "why not?"
I was walking home yesterday from work and realized that I felt content.
I can not in my life remember when I last felt content.
In fact, it is very possible that I may have never felt it before.

A very amazing thing has happened with my recent dating.
It seems that we have fallen in love.
That seems weird to write - but we have both said it to each other, and I feel it, so there it is.
I have nicknamed him Monster Squad for blogging. (this is because we both love the movie Monser Squad - "Dude! Wolfman's got gnards!")
However, that said I doubt that I will blog about him that much. I have found out that in terms of relationship stuff I am much more private than I thought.

7 Comments:

At Thursday, 25 January, 2007, Blogger mainja said...

congratulations sweety. i'm so happy for you and i am giving you great big hugs now...

 
At Thursday, 25 January, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

hey! that is awesome! I am really happy for you!!

 
At Thursday, 25 January, 2007, Blogger Jean-Louis said...

You should be private. Keep it special. The more that I analyze the aspects of my relationships to death, the more negative and unconstructive I get about them.
Thank you for the tip. I am following up on it.
-w

 
At Thursday, 25 January, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

I agree with you on the privacy, but I'm happy you shared with us that you are in love.

 
At Friday, 26 January, 2007, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
:)

 
At Wednesday, 31 January, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

So happy to hear you found love with Monster Squad :-)

 
At Monday, 19 February, 2007, Blogger emily said...

Yay for Monster Squad! I am so very happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home