Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Getting down with my big bad 4 year old self

Today at work I got to colour with my pre-schoolers.
We just sat on the floor on out tummies and coloured in some valentine colouring sheets.
I had a really great time.
We just talked shop.
What colours worked well for what part of the design.
What books we liked, didn't like.
Music we liked or did not like.
It felt so nice to connect with these kids in a less informal way of my being adult and them being kids.
It was also nice to revisit that simple era of life. Where things were just as easy as choosing a different colour for the nose.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 08 February, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

awww! to be that age again! so innocent and pure.

 
At Monday, 19 February, 2007, Blogger emily said...

I SO wish I had a job where I could sit on the ground with a bunch of kids and colour. FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home