Friday, February 02, 2007

On a day as cold and gray as today

Being in love and spending your time with that someone really rocks.
I have to say that I am very happy right now.
All day long I think of him and I get a big grin across my face.
I now understand all those love songs a little bit better.

Tonight will be the 6th annual Singles Awareness Day (SAD) at my place.
I lost last year to the eating drinking olympics and I hope that this year I can regain my title.
The competition is fierce as Sassy Sarah can drink a lot. But hopefully I will be able to outdo her as I have done before.
Wish me luck.

And I'm in love.

5 Comments:

At Friday, 02 February, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

Aw, I'm so glad you finally met someone worthy of you, who fully appreciates you.

 
At Friday, 02 February, 2007, Blogger Jean-Louis said...

Ughhhh with how frosty it is here, I can imagine a similar climate where you are. Best to have arms around you, or a friend, or warm food, or a book.. anyway something. But arms is probably best.

 
At Friday, 02 February, 2007, Blogger Jean-Louis said...

Poor grammar was on purpose by the way ;)

 
At Friday, 02 February, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

Love is good :-)

 
At Tuesday, 06 February, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

awesome feeling, isnt it?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home