Friday, March 16, 2007

Hanging in the sky, next too each other but apart


Tonight and tomorrow are a landmark in the relationship with Monster Squad.

We are having our first road trip together.

Two gay men and a dog hitting the road in the one guy's Mom's car with the dog.

I have to admit that I am only a little bit nervous.

I think it is a big testament of relationship to see if it can survive trips. The first trip can be very telling as you see how you function in close quarters and together for an extended period of time.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens.

So far he always surprises me in a very good way.


Tomorrow - picture it.

Guelph - breakfast, college royal print sale, hanging out.

I will update on how it goes.

3 Comments:

At Friday, 16 March, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

Have a FABULOUS time!!!! :-)

 
At Friday, 16 March, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

Oooh - it's going to be fun.

 
At Saturday, 17 March, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

have fun sweetie! I don't know what could be better than breakfast, the print sale and hanging out in guelph!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home