Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oh it's such a perfect day

Yesterday with Monster Squad was a truly fine day.

We did not quarrell or fight. We in fact had civilized conversation all of the day. We got up, got dressed, made out, and were on our way.
We got to Guelph right on time, met my friends, had breakfast, walked around, bought some stuff, ran into some old friends, ran into an old enemy type person.

We then made it to the University went into the print sale, bought some art work, looked at teh art work, and walked around the campus a little it and then started our way back to Toronto.

It was still early so we went to Square One (just cause I had never been there) and we walked around looking at china patterns (discussing which ones we would get wehn we married), and we looked at clothes, and we held hands which got us some funny looks, and then I bought him a peanut butter cup from Godiva and we ate bites of it and then kissed.

He then drove me to Kipling and we parted ways.

Before I got him he called and left a romantic message.

And I'm in love.


3 Comments:

At Monday, 19 March, 2007, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I'm smiling now.
:)

 
At Monday, 19 March, 2007, Blogger emily said...

*puke*

Kidding! I am very happy for you. ALthough, I walked by where I thought you were having breakfast at 10:15am, and I totally didn't see you. So my lovely straight-from-the-salon hairstyle will never be seen by your eyes. (Because I suck at hair, and cannot recreate it on my own.)

(Blogger is weird. Sometimes I'm emily, and sometimes I'm emiline. Weird.)

 
At Saturday, 24 March, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

Love is good! I am glad that you have found it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home