Monday, April 24, 2006

Solitary

Step 1: Put your iPod or iTunes on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.

1. Sell the kids for food - weather changes mood
2. He's no disciple to the times he feeds on other peoples minds
3. Sometimes I walk away when all I want to do is stay and love and hold you right
4. And through the life force and there goes her friend
5. There is no greater love than what I feel for you
6. Louis is probably 30 years old but he looks like a solid 45
7. People living their lives for you on tv
8. Billy Ray was a preachers son and when his dad would visit he would come along
9. I lie I stop I wait I hesitate I am I breath I meant I think of me
9. I can see your room shining bright from here it looks like 39
10. Nothing was saving our day there was nothing to say but you said something anyways
11. She answers your questions while everybody lies
12. You with your japanese fast food
13. Been beat up and battered around been set up and then shot down
14. I have to clear your table so I wipe it, it's right to keep it clean
15. just one kiss on my lips was all it took to seal the future
16. C'mon Billy come to me you know I'm waiting
17. This old man I talked about broke his own heart poured it in the ground
18. How long have you been hanging around your eyes fixed to the same old sound?
19. For sure you won't remember me I'm not the man I used to be
20. Here we go we're hanging out in Camden drinkin' with my girlfriends on a saturday night

Okay now guess!

5 Comments:

At Monday, 24 April, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

I know none except #8 - Son of a Preacher Man.

I'm a musical loser.

 
At Monday, 24 April, 2006, Blogger emily said...

#7 is familiar to me, but I can't place why.

#16 is C'mon Billy. I haven't figured out who it's by yet. And I'm sure I never will.

Dude, you are too cool for me. I have no idea what almost any of these songs are.

 
At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger emily said...

#7 is by Jewel! I remembered. I still can't quite place #16.

 
At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

Is #13 the Travelling Wilburys? And if not, why are they stuck in my head? Too bad, I'm going to Google it.

 
At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

Yay! I was right! It's been stuck in my head for days now trying to figure it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home