Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I perspire

I have had one hell of a couple of weeks.
I ended the old job at Mimico, to my tearfull dismay.
I have started the new one here at North York.
And I have a cold . . . again.
I hate being sick, especially since I think that this is the same cold that I had about a month ago.
And finally I think we may have gotten to the root of the why I am so warm and sweaty lately. My Doctor thinks that it is due to my anti-depressants. This does nto make me happy. It makes me unhappy since I HATE being all hot and sweaty, but also since I don't like being depressed all that much.
Oh the moral dilemma that is my life. What am I to do? I don't really want to do off my meds right now, but at the same time I don't really want to be a puddle all summer long either. And when I say a puddle I mean a gross disgusting really sweaty puddle of icky.
I hate the thought of it.
Save me.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 06 April, 2006, Blogger mainja said...

john had the same side effect from his meds.

trust me from someone who spends the entire summer a bit sweaty mess (likely also partially because of anti-depressants), it's better to be a gross sweaty mess than it is to be depressed.

i thought you said the warm and sweaty thing started before the anti-depressants though, i seem to remember being in the kitchen talking about it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home