Sunday, April 09, 2006

My turn...

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING

How does the world see you?
Shaving Your Head - Lagwagon
(Um, okay. I've thought of it, but never done it.)

Will I have a happy life?
Blue Lights - Pretty Girls Make Graves
(I do like blue lights!)

What do my friends really think of me?
5 bucks - By Divine Right
(I got so much soul. Oh yes. I'm gonna kiss a girl called rock n roll.)

What do people secretly think of me?
Faraway - Plumtree
(I miss my friends in other towns, across this country big and wide.)

How can I be happy?
That Ole Devil Called Love - Billie Holiday
(Hee!)

What should I do with my life?
Good time to tell me - Plumtree
(Indeed it is. I'm trying to figure that out right now.)

What is some good advice for me?
I'm Being Watched by the CIA - Anti-Flag
(Well, yes, that would be a good thing to know.)

How will I be remembered?
Hot Shit - Quasi
(Woo! I'm some hot shit!)

What is my signature dancing song?
Breed - Nirvana
(Um, no. I don't mosh, and I'm DEFINITELY not breeding.)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Haligh, haligh, a lie, haligh - Bright Eyes
(Oh, that's so sad and teary. But I love it.)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
1st Lady - Weeping Tile
(Do you know something I don't?)

What song will play at my funeral?
More Sweet Soul - Pretty Girls Make Graves
(Okay, maybe the band name is fitting, but the song wouldn't be. But that would be pretty funny.)

What type of men/women do you like?
Spit and Fire - rainer maria
(Usually I'm a bit more laid back than that...)

What is my day going to be like?
Thrice All American - Neko Case
(Hmm...okay.)

Oops - I didn't say the questions outloud. That's it, I'm fired.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 11 April, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

Tee hee, I love that for you to be happy is that Ole Devil called Love. That cracks me up!

 
At Tuesday, 11 April, 2006, Blogger emily said...

That one made me laugh, too. Oh, that Billie! She knows what she sings about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home