Sunday, April 09, 2006

Musical Meme

Taken from Dickey (who I would link if I knew how to)

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING

How does the world see you?
The Letter - PJ Harvey
(Ummm I dunno about this)

Will I have a happy life?
Story High - Tanya Donelly
(well at least it will continue to feel normal)

What do my friends really think of me?
Strip U Down - Pansy Division
(sweet you all want to get me naked and get it on!)

What do people secretly think of me?
Stay - Shakespear's Sister
(Awww nice)

How can I be happy?
Sweet Ones - Sarah Slean
(Maybe)

What should I do with my life?
Forever Baby - Juliana Hatfield
(that is so depressing)

What is some good advice for me?
Here comes that man again - Kirsty MacColl
(Ha ha ha)

How will I be remembered?
Utopia - Goldfrapp
(nuff said)

What is my signature dancing song?
Stray Cat Blues - Bis
(sweet!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Love is all you need - Sarah Cracknell
(Well fucking true enough)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Siva - Smashing Pumpkins

What song will play at my funeral?
Untouchable - Garbage
(LOL)

What type of men/women do you like?
Forever in my dreams - Pulp
(also quite appropriate)

What is my day going to be like?
Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
(giggidy giggidy)

Hee heee, that made my strep throat better.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 09 April, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Ha! This is funny.

I did not know you listened to Smashing Pumpkins.

 
At Monday, 10 April, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

A Bootylicious day is what we all dream about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home