Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Confessions on a library reference desk

Yesterday I saw a friend who is now no longer a friend because of the bad shit that went down with my ex toronto room mates. Those room mates are forever haunting me.
A recent romantic interest googled me and found the photo of the three of us in Eye. That was embarrassing enough, but then I have to explain why I was picked on in the story and why I no longer live with them.
Then I have to explain how it was a bad situation and I was vilified and forced to take the blame becuase they ganged up on me and are so fucking sugar coated that everyone believed me over them. Not to mention that it was probably living with them that started my depression.
So it annoys me that after living with them that I can no longer be friends with the mutual friends that we had, but that whenever I do run into them it is always so awkard. This guy made pretend like he did not see me, but he so fucking did. And it is not like I would not have talked to him or been nice to him, I would have. I have nothing against him, (or the ex room mates anymore either) so why does it have to be like this?
Makes me sad.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger emily said...

THAT SUCKS! I'm sorry that happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home