Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Reason why I hate people

I am someone who is fairly concerned about the environment and global warming.
Although I went out and bought an air conditioner two summers ago, I rarely use it. In fact last summer I never even turned it on. It is not that I was not hot, just not hot enough to warrant destroying the planet (even though it is an environmentally friendly one).
This morning on my way to the gym a townhouse very clearly had turned their AC on. It was going at top speed.
I was offended.
How wasteful, how ridiculous to turn on the AC at the end of April.

Just fucking open a window for christ's sake!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 23 April, 2008, Blogger Brice said...

I'm not someone who is fairly concerned with the environment, but don't want an air conditioner.
This city is a frigid wasteland 5 months of every year, and most of us hibernate. If it's too hot in the nice months, get the fuck outside and socialize!!!!

 
At Friday, 25 April, 2008, Blogger Snooze said...

I adore you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home