Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Warrior?

So there has been an absence of me on this blog.
Sorry for that. Things are still rather hectic in my life and although I think of great blog posts and other things to write about or comment on, I seem to never find the time to actually post them here.
But this is a big moment in my life.
Today I had a complete stranger stick her well lubed finger up my butt.
Let me tell you, this is not what I had intended to happen at 9 a.m. but it is what happened.
I had my yearly physical today and my GP wanted to check my prostate, not really one to shy away from butts or butt play (and also since I really do not want prostate cancer, I had no problem with this action taking place), so she told me what position to take, and then she did her business.
As she slid her finger in I turned and looked at her and said: "I hope you know that this is intimacy without dating". This made her laugh and well, as awkward as that was, it made the whole thing less awkward for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home