Monday, March 17, 2008

Raped in both eyes at work

Last week was the quaint piece of hell that is known as March Break.
March break used to be one of my least favourite things about school as it meant a week at home doing work for my awful parents.
Now it means a week at work dealing with other awful parents awful children. (no really these kids are horrible and I hate their parents for sending them my way for a whole week). The only good thing about March Break at the library is that the kids are not in the library in the evening so things are nice and peaceful then, the opposite of the library most of the time.
However this past March Break I got a real eye opener.
Two best friends were in together playing dress up virtual barbie (I don't even get the intangibility of it, but I digress). Anyways these two girls were mean girls and were being rude to another girl.
But really that is no big deal, happens all the time here at the library.
I was pretty much ignoring them until some motion caught my eye.
I looked up to notice the one girl was rocking back and forth in her chair.
Hmmm
Not only was she rocking back and forth she had her hand in her crotch.
And was rubbing her crotch.
Rubbing her crotch while she rocked back and forth.

To be honest I sort of panicked and could think of no way to handle this situation. I knew where her mother was, but felt this was not the place to tell Mom.
Nor did I want to broach the subject.
I just felt stunned and then went back to my work and hoped that she would either give up or get off quickly.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 17 March, 2008, Blogger Snooze said...

omg. things they don't tell you about in library school.

 
At Monday, 17 March, 2008, Blogger mainja said...

no comment...

 
At Thursday, 27 March, 2008, Blogger von said...

why i didn't become a librarian... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home