Saturday, August 04, 2007

Just because something white lands on your teeth - it does not constitute a trip to the dentist ya betch!

I intensley dislike my branch head.
Intensley.
As many of you in the work world probably know, a good and happy work place depends a great deal upon the actions and work on your immediate supervisor.
Mine is a complete cunt.
Wow can I not stand her. At all.
First off she is bi-polar (that is my diagnosis and not hers) she is fine one minute and then angry at you for no reason the next. She does not do her job at all, leaving the work to her staff, but then gets angry if we do her work for her, but also gets angry if we do not do her work for her.
She will be a complete bitch one moment, but then answer the phone and be all smiles and love. I hate that, she is so two faced. I am curious to see what she says about me when I am gone.
She takes bows for work that other staff members have done, she files quarterly reports where she says she has done things she has not, and she dressed completely inappropriatly for the library.
Recently though she has taken to making up appointments that she has to go to. The dentist, the doctor, her avon lady, you name it she will use it as an excuse to get out of work early and not return. And what is she really do? She is meeting her extra-marital affair.
Yes my dear brancy head is cheating on her husband. And not subtly, and not even nicely. I called in sick on monday as I had an extreme allergic reaction to something. She flipped out because she had a dentist appointment, but she refused to allow another staff member to switch hours with her and her go on ahead. No, no she rescheduled her "appointment" to the next day.
The next day one staff member saw her in the parking lot with her man friend, while she was supposed to be at the dentist. As soon as she saw them she stopped hugging her "friend" and got in her car, he got in his and they drove off.
honestly?! What the fuck!? This is just nonsense. If you don't like your husband leave him. If you don't like your job - get a new one. But quit lying and bringing us all down you slut!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Blogger No one asked us said...

Sorry - when I said slut I meant adulteress.

 
At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger emily said...

Dude, she's way wacked. I guess I should be happy that my annoying co-worker is slightly less annoying? She does take credit for my work, often, but no one listens to her.

 
At Thursday, 23 August, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

Thanks for helping me realize that there are pluses to having a 3-year-old boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home