Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nicest Kids in Town

Today I saw a man who was differently abled as he had T-rex like arms.
I am always fascinated by the way the human form can be varied and how different people cope both physically and mentally with these challenges.
Today when I saw this man get on the subway I glanced up and then looked back down (as I don't want to be rude and stare, but I also don't want to look away fast and offend them).
The first thing I thought when I saw him was "I wonder how he jerks off - can he reach it, can he grasp it? I wonder how that element of his life functions" and then I rolled my eyes at myself.
I did not wonder how he lifts heavy things, or how he uses a pencil or pen, or other more everyday things that he has mastered. No - I wonder how he masturbates. I am a very classy person.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 01 August, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

I'd never thought of the 'how to jerk off' question for thalidomide babies, but now that's the first thing I'll think of from now on. Damn you for that image!

 
At Wednesday, 01 August, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

and damn me for laughing so much

 
At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger emily said...

Heh. That's totally going to be the first thing I think of now!

 
At Thursday, 23 August, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

LMFAO! Glad to see I am not the only person who resides in the gutter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home