Saturday, June 23, 2007

I can be a complicated communicator

This is because I am bored at work. Thanks madox.

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No. Not ever. No one owns me or my finger.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? Long distance was three years, not long distance has been 6 months.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Boob shaped spoon rest.

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Not at all.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? This morning I went for a run.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Paying off my student debt.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Hazel nut wafer cookie.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Shoes.

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? Data Panik : Cubis (I love you) Such a good song.

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Who lives? (thanks Rebel Without a Cause)

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED? LDSS and PCVS.

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER? This is a lameass question that I am not gonna answer.

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE ? Club Monaco

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD? Breathing

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I don't think so . . . but I guess I could.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? No I have a certain level of maturity

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED? Melissa and Christinas. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? Monster Squad or Mainja

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND? Christmas

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? My kitchen (that is literal)

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? That someone's father was dead so that he did not have to pay 12 dollars in library fines.

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Once again my kitchen

24. CAN YOU COOK? Very well

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? TTC

26. BEST KISSER? Monster Squad

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Thursday night

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS? Bland and boring

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF? Perserverance

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF? Perserverance

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?: On the farm - 16 hour day

33. FAVORITE MOVIE? All About Eve

34. CAN YOU SING? I do but am not good at it

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? The Cardigans

36. LAST KISS? Thursday night

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED? Urbania, Dog Soldiers

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT? Wallet and I-pod

39. FAVORITE vacation spot? Scotland

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? Desktop, definitly.

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Margaret Cho

45. DO YOU SMOKE? Used to and sometimes

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? Depends on many different factors

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Dust mites

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? In my experience no, but I have seen other examples where they do, but usually the distance has to have a point where it ends. Otherwise it always seems to become strained.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Once for speeding in Quebec

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? Whole wheat pancakes like my grandma used to make

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? I do but also enjoy tea

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Over medium

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Only when it works.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Monster Squad

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? Sister

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? I don't recall . . .

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? I sleep with 2, but have 7 on my bed

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black dress shirt, black shorts, black sandals.

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: Made in china for the masses, we're cheap and plastic there are millions of us yeah. Juliana Hatfield . What do I care?

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? Raspberry

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Not well or good

63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes I can

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Neopolitan

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? I have never thought about them in a like or dislike fashion. They just are.

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF? I like music

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? yes and I usually like them a lot

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Thursday night when Tara attacked myself and Monster Sqaud.

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? 5:55 to feed the cats

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Snow and hot chocolate

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? 2000

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Mr. Dressup

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Over rated for the most part

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Working, pride, working, cooking, baking pies, bbq, etc

78. BIRTHDATE: November

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? Alive

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? no

87. ARE YOU SMILING? Not even close

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? I do indeed

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Scotland

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? Never again

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? No I have love

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Madan

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? Blue

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? WTF?

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? I had a day off

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No interest really

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? 2 of them

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? Not an option in this building

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Very much so

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Much more when I was younger

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? Umm Monster Squad

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? a pendant, a bracelet, a watch and two rings

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Go home

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 26 June, 2007, Blogger Madox23 said...

Thanks for the shout out! I know i was so bored that day, I had work to do but could not bring myself to do it!

Some of the questions were kinda lame.... I don't like pirates nor have a cell phone! GRRRRRRRRRR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home