Friday, June 08, 2007

Paris Hilton can bite my left tit

I hate Paris Hilton.
I really do.
I think she is a useless human being, who is a giggling cunt, who does nothing more than make use of the fact that she is famous for no reason at all, to continue to be famous for no reason at all.
In light of her being placed under house arrest briefly and back in jail I say "Hurrah!"
She deserves it.
Nicky Hilton made some comment about it being ludicrous that she be sent to jail for a traffic violation.
Ummm. . . well dumb as your sister - she is not being sent for a traffic violation, she is being sent for violating her probation, and driving without a license and if I am not mistaken DUI.
So I think her case is lenient.
Monster Squad made the point last night that he wonders how the HIltons would feel if one of them got hit by a drunk driver. If they would then change their minds. It seems that no one except for the judge is seeing the seriousness of her offence. I hope she gets severe psyhological scarring from this experience and then leaves the spotlight for forever. I hate her.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 12 June, 2007, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I wish Paris would be blatted by a big car. Not only is she a waste of air, but she actually has a detrimental effect on the idiots that admire her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home