Thursday, April 19, 2007

Noun =

In my Babytime program this morning, (the happiest of all mornings that I can think of because those babies are just so cute!) I was talking with one of my regular patrons who has two of the cutest sons I have ever seen.
This mom is also a school teacher and we were talking about the funniest things that she has ever heard of seen in her class room.
Her personal favourite was on a test a student was asked to define a noun. The child wrote "A place, her person and her thing"
I think that is hysterical.
If only that is really what a noun is, sounds much better than Vagina.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 23 April, 2007, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

hahahahaha, cute.

 
At Monday, 23 April, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

I read this on Thursday and haven't had time to comment. Thanks for giving me something to laugh about all weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home