Friday, April 27, 2007

I don't business

I received this message on friendster today:

Dearest OneMy name is Miss Suzan Sangare from Abidjan Ivory Coast in west africa ,I decided to write you after going through your profile , Infact ,l am intrested in going into intimate relationship with you , please kindly respond to my private email below this letter , l will get back to you with full details of my self and my picture .Yours SincerelySuzan

I actually don't think this individual actually read my profile since it clearly says I am a man interested in men.
Come on spammers, at least put some effort into this. I just feel cheap and used.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 01 May, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

I sometimes think of the men who respond and how sad it all is.

 
At Wednesday, 09 May, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

Hey, I gave you an award :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home