Wednesday, June 06, 2007

They call it a break up because it is broken


I finally got my CD of Bis's greatest hits yesterday.

Suprising enough it contains a DVD of all their videos, which was very nice to see as most of them probably barely saw air play in North America.
It was also very interesting to see how grown up they have become and how much they cahnged over their 10 year career.

I have to admit I cried.

I can not believe that this is it. No more music from what is probably my all time favourite band. As I read the liner notes I felt heavy with the knowledge that this was it. The two new songs may be the last new songs I ever hear by my little darlings.
I think my heart is broken.


1 Comments:

At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

Remind me - are they one of your tattoos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home