Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mr internet actor man, I want you to leave me alone!

We have a regular phone patron who I want to murder.
Not really, becuase I will never see them in person, but if I ever hear someone with their voice they are going to regret sounding like they do.
This individual calls me and asks annoying questions about actors and what they are doing know. He must be behind the times since he is usually asking about them about two months after something has happened. For example he called about Estelle Getty and her passing. Then he called right back to find out about the other Golden Girls and whether or not they had bit the dust and if know they would be doing a reunion show.
Whatever!
Anyways. He is driving me crazy.
Today he called to find out about the girl that played Stephanie on Full House. I told him she was recovering from Crystal Meth, he then asked me what that was. I told him it was a form of speed. He then asked me what speed was. I told him it was a drug. He then asked me why would she need it.
I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from saying "I don't know her personally and I do not know what she needed Crystal for." He asked me again why she would need the drugs. I told him the same answer and then hung up.
This guy needs to get the internet at home.
Or he needs to get a life.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 02 March, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Estelle Getty is dead? I didn't know that! Maybe I should start calling you and asking you random questions.

 
At Friday, 03 March, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Why didn't you just TELL me it annoys you!
What's internet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home