Sunday, February 05, 2006

I love her so much - pook pook




About four years ago I discovered Roman Dirge's Lenore. THe cute little dead girl. And since then I have been fascinated by her. Waiting the months in between the issues of her comics, super excited for what fantastic adventure and weirdness will occurr next. Sigh.
I have decided I must share this love with the world.
Is she not adorable?
Don't you just want to hug her and then run away in case she does something creepy to you?
I do.
I even went as her for halloween once, that was an awesome costume (although the black velvet dress made my butt look big).
So you should all go out and read some Lenore.
And just so you know, Roman Dirge got the idea for Lenore from Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" : "Lenore forever, never more". She is the cute little dead girl.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 07 February, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Aw! Lenore...so cute. Pook pook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home