Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Under the lights

"something is brewing and about to begin" - Mary Poppins soundtrack

So things are changing in my world.
I have an interview with North York Central for a permanent childrens position. And although the position is only part time, I can pick up hours and it means that I will have benefits, senority, all that good stuff. So wish me luck on monday at 9:30 a.m. because although I may not be needing it, it never hurts to have it.
My supervisor has been prepping me on the interview and my colleague Daisy has also been helping me some, so I should be okay for this crazy thing that is my life.
And in other news I have been dating someone for the past two months and he and I have decided that we are indeed "dating". We have affixed that label to ourselves and now it comes the time to tell people since I took him to a party last week and so people know now what is going on and are starting to ask questions.
Well I am not going to call him by his real name and I currently can not think of a clever name (aside from The Guy I Insist on Hanging Out With) so I will have to give him a blog name later.
Anyways things seem to be going okay and I feel like I am capable to hand this so far so I guess we will see where it goes.
Baby steps kids, baby steps.
And speaking of baby steps today I did my first baby time program at work and it went very well. I was a little nervous of the kids and parents but it went beautifully and I received many compliments and it made me feel good to know that I am a capable program creator and instructor. Watch out NYCL here I come.
Hugs.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 01 March, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Yay, life gets gooder!
:)

 
At Wednesday, 01 March, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

Good luck on the new job and have fun with The Guy You Insist on Hanging Out With. Hope it all turns out to be smiles and laughter and love! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home