Friday, September 19, 2008

Good News (say it with deep rooted sarcasm)

The quaint little hell hole I call a library is getting to be more and more fun.
I had to evict a teenager yesterday, and had to enlist the help of the police to do it. This girl is nuts.
No really - trust me, she is wired funny.
She flips out at the slightest thing. A patron asked her to be quiet one day and ended up having her life threatened. This girl goes from 0 to total insanity in 3.5 seconds. She has also threatened to punch a staff member in the face for not letting her use a computer, when no computers were available.
This was terrifying for me.
This girl has gang affiliations. This girl is one tough cookie. This girl is off her rocker and tends to be really malicious.
Also I found out that in the 80's a really horrific gang rape took place in this neighbourhood and a book was written about it. The library used to have copies of this book, and my co-worker was telling me that a lot of the accused rapists frequent the library and sometimes will ask to see if we a copy of the book because they are proud of a book being written about them.
Ummmm . . . no comment.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 17 October, 2008, Blogger Snooze said...

I don't know how you do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home