Thursday, May 18, 2006

NOAU and the really strange sleeping habit

Do any of you do this?
I used to sleep walk.
I don't remember it but my siblings have informed me that I have done it.
And now it seems that I have started a new sleeping habit.
I have started sleep eating.
I woke up this morning with an almost finished bag of licorice in my bed with me. I do not remember getting up to get it and eating it. (just so you know it was strawberry flavoured, I hate black licorice)
The strange thing of all this is that I had to have gotten up, gotten the licorice, not let my cats into the bedroom, taken out my night guard and eaten the candy.
How fucked up is that?
Please tell me that someone else does weird things like this whilst they sleep.

Please?

Don't make me be the crazy one.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 18 May, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I once answered my phone, chatted for a bit with someone, and finally awoke with the phone beside my head on the pillow confused as to why someone was talking to me.

Oh, and I sometimes try to have sex with anyone sharing my bed, totally in my sleep.

 
At Thursday, 18 May, 2006, Blogger JM said...

I've heard of people doing that. One of my really good friends did it while on sleeping pills.
Another one of my friends--his girlfriend--took a sleeping pill and travelled from Australia to New York--got back to her apartment with luggage, made it thru customs and when she woke up she didn't recall anything.
I think it was 20/20 that did investigative reporting on a well known sleeping pill that did this.

 
At Thursday, 18 May, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

That's just wild. I wish I did something cool like ate licorice in my sleep. I just snore and drool.

 
At Thursday, 18 May, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

Nope. Your'e the crazy one. Sorry. ;-p

 
At Thursday, 18 May, 2006, Blogger emily said...

The only thing I know of that I've done is turn my alarm off. I'd MUCH rather eat strawberry flavoured licorice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home