Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Shaving Cream Knows

This morning I shaved.
Not really a life changing event.
But I noticed while running those 3 blades across my face that some renegade cream had formed an upside down valentines heart on the tile of my bathroom wall.
I have decided that this is a sign.
Of what I am not sure, but it is a sign nonetheless.
Does this mean that I will meet someone and fall in love?
Does it mean I will have dirty nasty bathroom sex with the manager who I stared down at work yesterday?
Or will I cut myself shaving and bleed a lot?
I don't know.
What does everyone predict?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 16 May, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

You will end up upside-down engaged in dirty bathroom sex involving foam and blood.

And dammit - you'll love it!

 
At Tuesday, 16 May, 2006, Blogger Heather Warren said...

that fallen hearts are as temporary and goey as dripping foam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home