Monday, May 15, 2006

Just for you, le camcam

1. Next person you'll kiss: Scott
2. Next movie you want to see: Stick It! Because it will be hilariously bad.
3. Next person you want to sleep with?: Scott
4. Next car you want to have?: If I had to have one, it'd be a Prius or a Smart Car.
5. Next time you're going out? Tonight! Rainer Maria! Yay!
6. Next time you're going to move: I would like it to be when I buy a place.
7. Next thing you're going to save money for: A laptop or a trip.
8. Next time that you will drink alcohol: Le never, thanks.
9. Next person you are going to call: A person about a job.
10. Next place you'll take vacation: I don't know - possibly New York City.
11. Next thing you are going to do after filling this survey?: Eat something.
12. Next thing you are going to eat: Possibly a veggie burger. I haven't decided yet.
11. Next time you plan to be drunk? Le never.
14. Next thing you are going to do outside: Mail letters.
15. Next person you'd like to see fill this out: Whoever wants to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LASTS:
1. Last kiss: Yesterday.
2. Last person you hugged: My brother-in-law, Zaid.
3. Last person you spoke to: Zaid and my sister.
4. Last alcoholic beverage: Grasshopper. In 1996.
6. Last movie: Stay. It was...interesting, in a "I think I missed what they were trying to do" way.
7. Last person you thought of? Cam.
8. Last school you went to: Ryerson University, but I'm not done yet. So completed programs, it would be University of Guelph.
9. Last person you said I love you to: Scott.
10. Last run in with the law: Never, unless you count that evening I hung out with my brother's friend, who is a cop on maternity leave.
11. Last fight you were in: One that involved hitting and/or throwing things? With my sister when we shared the house in Guelph - 1999 or 2000.
12. Last bar/club/concert/party you went to: Pearl Jam this past Tuesday. But I'm seeing Rainer Maria tonight!
13. Last person you e-mailed: Umm...Scott. Unless you count livejournal comments, since they generally get emailed - then it would be Allison.
14. Last thing you ate: An oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.
15. Last thing you saved up money for: The maid of honour dress for my best friend's wedding this August.
16. Last song you sung: The Nocturnal House by Pretty Girls Make Graves.
----------------------------------------------------

FIRSTS
First car: Thor: Car of Champions and God of Thunderbirds! (He was a dark red, 1986 Thunderbird. He ROARED and was quite awesome.)
First pet: A black lab named Sunny and a black cat named Bullet. They were family pets. As for ones that were just mine, it would have been Rufus, the beta fish.
First word/phrase: Probably Mama or Dada. My sister's was Polkaroo, though, which is pretty funny.
First alcoholic beverage: Not including sips of wine or beer from other people's glasses as a kid, it would be Grasshoppers, as mentioned above.
First time you stayed out all night: SOAR in the 1990s sometime - I stayed up for 30 hours. And part of that was doing a dance to "Let Your Backbone Slide". Oh yes.
First best friend: Krista.
First job: Office Assistant at an Aggregate company.
First school: Macville Public School.
First kiss: Probably Mike Bayliss. I don't know for sure, though.
First Tattoo: None. But I think I would like the Anti-Flag star made of broken machine guns.
First car accident: Boxing Day, 2001. I hit one of those little brown phone things after hitting ice and landing in the ditch. They FINALLY fixed the box last summer. I was getting sick of going past it and having my parents bring up the accident ALL THE TIME.

4 Comments:

At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

Your mom never told me about the accident! And to think I have adopted a lower than average quality child who has been in a car addicent!
I want my money back.

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger emily said...

I didn't hurt anybody, so it could have been much worse. And it's the reason why I got the new car, Shine on you crazy Opaz (or Buffy for short). Without that accident, I wouldn't have had a car that would have taken us to Halifax!

But I'm excited to know that you actually paid for me! I thought maybe you took me in for free.

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger JM said...

These memes are always fun because you learn about the person writing them, even if they are just superficial questions.

 
At Thursday, 18 May, 2006, Blogger emily said...

It's so true, Angel, Jr. Stuff you'd probably not ask in real life can lead to interesting stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home