Monday, May 15, 2006

clockwatcher

I am working in a different department today.
Fun huh?
Let me back track a little, on saturday I finally learned how to link the extension to other extensions to forward people to different desks. I am very proud of myself for this as it took me forever to do it and now that I have mastered it I don't feel like such a dork.
And it is a good thing that I did as no one who calls this floor actually wants to talk to me, so I have been a linking fool.
But at least I know how to do it.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Way to learn how to use the phones! :) You now have phone-fu.

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger JM said...

I have no idea how to use the computer except to email and blog.That's about it.
But oops, seeing Emily's comment made me realize you were talking about phones. I'm very technologically inept.

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger Madox23 said...

Interesting! I had to re read this post twice, because like AngelJr I thought you were talking about technology... as in.. Linking Barcodes in Dynix! Weird eh? There are some days, my pals in branches are so dead they just link books to the collection for like 3 hours straight... I thought you had one of those days.... I was wrong.... MY BAD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home