Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gum Grafting - Round 2

I went to my periodontist today to have my gum graft looked at as it is supposed to be healed by now.
Apparently I heal beautifully and the graft took "remarkably well" - yeah for me!
Now I have to have my second round of gum grafting which is going to be in February. Boo for me.
It is not the most unpleasant experience I have ever encountered, but it is also not the most fun one can have on a day off.
However, there will be no root erosion for my teeth. No way.
Yet - the sad part, I thought that I had already paid for both grafts up front.
No
no

no.
I have to still pay for the second round, which thankfully my benefits cover the majority of but not completely all.

2 Comments:

At Friday, 29 January, 2010, Blogger emily said...

Glad you heal like a really fast healing person!

 
At Friday, 22 July, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks For Taking Time For Nice Blog ,This Blog is so informative. Nice.
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Flights to Dubai
Cheap Flights to Melbourne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home