Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not even a slice

I miss pie.
It has been a while since I have had any pie.
And well, at work I am prepping for several retirements and have been asked to bring the desserts (even though I am at a meeting during the actual retirement parties and so will not get any dessert - which btw is going to be cheesecake).
Today I was looking at a recipe for chocolate pecan pie.
I have always wanted to try it.
However I am afraid that as my pallette has gotten more sensitive to sweet stuff that I will not be able to tolerate this delicious looking work of art of a pie.
What to do?
I think that I should have the cultural experience that is this pie.
But can my teeth and mouth and taste buds handle it?
I guess I will have to do a scientific experiment to find out.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 21 January, 2010, Blogger emily said...

I am all about turning pie into scientific experiments. Hope it goes well, and is nice to your teeth, mouth and tastebuds. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home